August 29, 2012

PADI Recognition


 “I want to thank PADI and especially your member Made Suwena. I just finish my IDC and IE. He did an excellent job!! He introduced scuba diving to me, taught me and assist me until I became a dive instructor. During IDC, he stay with me to make sure I could pass the IE. Now I am an OWSI! I wan impressed with his passion, the depth of knowledge and skill application. All the training was conducted very throughly and professionally. Since English is not my language, he explain every detail of the course and make adaptations to my need. He is not just a dive instructor, he is my mentor. He is my hero in my diving career. Thank a lot Made Suwena. I would highly recommed Made to anyone doing their PADI course. Please pass my big hug to him. Than you PADI”

Wayan Sumardika – PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (26 April 2012)



“I was working as a DM in Bali, I love my job but I was wondering if I should continue on to be an instructor. I had many doubts with my dive skills and English language ability. I was then recommended to meet your members S.F Chong and Made Suwena since they have taught many Asians (whose English wasn’t their main language) and so I did. They encouraged me to continue my education. They told me that English is not the main reason to be a good instructor, but the ability to teach is.

With their encouragement, I then decided to join the IDC and now I’m a very happy PADI OWSI. I was extremely pleased with their IDC program, especially their ability to explain dive theories, standards and teaching skills, in simple language that is easily understood by me. Right now I am very happy to tell you that there are 8 Indonesian IDC candidates following my footsteps. I would like to congratulate PADI for having 2 very dedicated members in your association. Huge thanks to S. F Chong and Made Suwena for my success.”

Mariza Adelina - PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (22 March 2012)





“I have no words to express my gratitude to both SF Chong and Made Suwena, the have bought me to a new world of teaching. Not forgetting becoming a better diver and to pass on my knowledge to new divers, existing divers and fellow instructors, divemasters etc….. I would like to take this opportunity to say BIG thank you to both of them. Thank you for the effort and hard work making me a better diver and a great instructor for student to enjoy, learn diving without stress but fun and enjoy”

Koh Leong San - PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (17 April 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment